Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Harvest Time

Mike brought this in from the garden last night.
It looks like we will be eating zucchini (I'm not sick of it yet, but my family is) fajitas (I finally got a red bell pepper!) four peaches (only four, but we only planted the tree last year) and Cafe Rio salads (we finally got tomatillos for the dressing.) I need to figure out something to make with the tomatoes--either salsa or pasta sauce.

I love having a garden. Maintaining a garden--not so much. I'm glad Mike doesn't mind taking care of what I planted.

3 comments:

CJ said...

This picture reminded me of why I loved a garden -- maybe next year. I hope so because it made my mouth water just looking at it.

Unknown said...

Yummy!! It makes the work involved well worth it.

Julie Jones said...

I have SO enjoyed the harvest you have shared with us!