Monday, February 22, 2010

Families are Forever

Saturday is a special, crazy, busy day for us. The kids have swim team, tumbling, and soccer games. We have errands to run and we have to get ready for church. Last Saturday was especially busy, and especially special.

We had the opportunity to go with my family to the temple. It was one of the best experiences I have had at the temple. My dad has been doing the paperwork to do the work for his dad and brother that each passed away over a year ago. My grandparents had not been sealed to their parents, or to each other, or to their three boys.



My grandma died January 5, 1998. I was able to go with her to the temple when I returned home from my mission. I thought of my grandma while we were at the temple. I know this was a happy day for her.


It was also great to be with almost all of my siblings (we missed you Melanie) and my Aunt and Uncle.




Families are Forever.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Forever families are wonderful.
Glad you had such a great experience.

Susan said...

It was a very special day. It was fun to be there with family working on things that have eternal consequences.