Saturday, June 14, 2008

Everyone Naps When Dad is Home

Mike will say that it is because I am a pushover, but the kids don't nap much when I put them to "rest-time." However, when he sends them to rest-time they almost always nap. I just took these pictures. Mike took the kids swimming while I packed, so I think they were exhausted from swimming.

Poor Christian--this does not look comfortable. He is like Andrew--he sleeps with lots of stuff around him.
Andrew likes to be bundled up.
The girls sleep really close to each other.
I have become a blog-slacker--illness combined with packing/de-junking has taken all of my spare time. We have a lot to do because Mike and I are leaving for Maui on Friday. We get back the following week and then we have to be totally moved out 3 days later. We will be moving into an apartment because we are unable to rent back from the buyers. Living in a 2 bedroom apartment is going to be an adventure. Our new home should be done by the end of July or sometime in August.

2 comments:

Julie Jones said...

Wow, all four asleep at the same time, I am impressed!
Please let us know what we can do to help. Sean's butt is feeling much better, and I am available anytime.

CJ said...

I can relate to "rest time" rather than nap time. It was the same way at night. The kids went to their rooms, but heaven only knows when they actually went to sleep. Let us know what we can do to help with the move.