Thursday, September 6, 2012

15 years and counting...


We hit the fifteen-year mark today, and man do I feel old.  Old, and grateful.  Grateful that I chose to marry him.  Grateful for 15 good years.  (There were some pretty great ones in there too.)  


Grateful for the four kids he gave me.


Grateful for his hard work.


Grateful for his sense of humor.


Grateful for his family and for his loving mine.


Grateful that he supports me in everything I do.  (And encourages me to simplify my life.)


Grateful for his being a great dad.


Grateful for his commitment to me and his kids.


Grateful for the fun and work and experiences we have together.


Grateful that we balance each other out.


Grateful that we make a great team.


Grateful that he makes me laugh every day.


6 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Happy Anniversary! I loved every picture except the one with you guys wearing Yankees hats!! ;)

Rob said...

So much fun! You guys look so great! Makes me think that Rob and I need to take more time to remember us. -Diedre

Natalie said...

Congratulations! You were both cute 15 years ago but I think you are both more beautiful now!!

Amanda said...

Holy Cow- You look esactly the same as you did on your wedding day. What a great couple you guys are!! Here's to 15 million more years!

Mike said...

I am a pretty lucky guy, I don't know how she does it.....

CJ said...

We're so glad Mike chose you to be his partner. You have been a fantastic addition to our family. We love you very much.