Monday, February 14, 2011

Sunday visit and precious pictures

I love that we now have 9:00 church. I guess it's more correct to say that I love the 12:00 part. It has been great having the entire afternoon just to be together.

The kids miss their grand Sunday morning breakfast, so Mike now does it after church for lunch.

A few weeks ago Grandpa got out of the hospital. We were finally able to go for a visit. I took my camera and decided to get a picture of each child with Grandma and Grandpa. I know that these will always be precious to us.








Grandma and Grandpa are such important people to us. We are so glad Grandpa is home.


4 comments:

CJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CJ said...

They really, really enjoyed your visit. The pictures are wonderful. They missed visiting with the kids while Grandpa couldn't have any litle people visiting.

Unknown said...

The pictures of the kids are great!!
The visit was appreciated more than words can express!!

Julie Jones said...

What great pictures. I sooo need to do that with my kids!