Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Year With Jessica

We received this picture of Jessica shortly before leaving last year to pick her up.
Jessica, one year later.
It was one year ago today that we brought Jessica home. In many ways, the last year has gone by very fast. We love her so much. She has such a sweet personality. She is a wonderful little girl and Mike and I feel so blessed to be her parents. It has been such a great experience to watch her grow and learn over the last year. She has adjusted quite well to life here. I am amazed at her resilience.

1 comment:

CJ said...

It's hard to believe how much happier she looks today. I agree. She has settled in beautifully, even with all the changes. I don't think I would have done near as well. I admire you for taking on this wonderful child and adding another terrific grandchild to the clan.