Monday, March 24, 2008

March Madness

This month has been crazy busy around here. Mike and I had our trip to Cancun. We have been busy with the Stake play. We have also been getting the house ready to sell. We really haven't had a lot of work to do on the house--we have mostly been de-junking. Wow, we have really accumulated a lot of stuff in this house over the last eight years. I feel like we are keeping the D.I. in business lately. It feels really good to get rid of stuff, it just takes time to go through it all and get organized.


So, as mentioned above, Andrew and I have been involved in our Stake's production of Savior of the World. It has been a great experience. There have been lots of practices, so for the last few weeks we have been gone a lot. It is over now, but I have to say that I am so grateful that we did it. It really brings to life the story of the Savior's birth and resurrection.


Jessica experienced her first Easter (American-style anyway) and egg hunt. The kids get so excited about the hunt and the baskets--I have to remind myself how much fun it was when I was a kid.


The official Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Huff's.

We also celebrated Christian's birthday. He was very specific about what kind of cake he wanted. He picked out the cake at Costco and wanted butterflies on it. Hey, to each his own.

So happy to be four!





2 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey at least I didn't use the "pillows" as an example! No Just Kidding ya I'm sure they are absolutly fabulous!

Brittany said...

And I'm sure I've mentioned that little boy melts my heart!! So stinkin cute!