Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Birthday Boy





We now have only one 3 year-old in the house. Kiki turned four yesterday! He has been so excited about his birthday. I feel bad. Yesterday he woke up and said, "Woo hoo, it's my birthday party at Jungle Jims today." I had to explain that we would be celebrating his birthday over the course of a few weeks. He is going to have a party with friends--it will just be after the Stake production is over. We went to Red Robin for his birthday dinner.

He is so happy to be four, and is already talking about how he wants to be five. A part of me is feeling, "Stop growing up so fast." This kid is definitely my baby. He owns a chunk of my heart, and he knows it. It's the way he talks, the things he says, his humor, his rascaliness, and his sweetness. Happy Birthday Christian!

No comments: