Wednesday, June 22, 2011

i will survive . . .

Cue Gloria Gaynor.


A bulletin board isn't big enough for all the notes I need these last two weeks of school. Having four kids in elementary school with all of the projects and reports and assemblies is kicking my trash. I'm not so much complaining as attempting to figure out just how to do it. It is now hump day of week one and I don't think we have missed anything.

Last weekend I made a big list of everything that the kids needed or needed to get done for that day. The list is long. There is a lot to get done. And in it all, I am reminded to keep my eye on the prize and remember that it is these four little people that matter--not the projects being perfect or my getting it all done.

I think they made this just for me this week.

No comments: