Friday, March 18, 2011

heros on our walls

I have so many things to tell you, dear blog. I have to tell you about my January-February projects I completed. I have to tell you about the last three weeks the kids have had off track. I have to tell you all about Hawaii.

I will get to all of that when the kids head back to school on Monday. But first, I have to tell you about the most fabulous posters EVER.


I thought I was done with the kid's rooms, then in January I went to Seagull Book and saw these posters. I had seen the small cards, but the posters are amazing. This one is of Esther--my own personal hero from the Bible.

So, I decided to have the kids pick the one they want for their rooms--no idea where we will put the girls'--that bedroom is full.

Here is the website. I cannot say enough how much I LOVE these--so much so that I bought the small versions of all of them.

3 comments:

Julie Jones said...

Wow! That is an amazing poster, I haven't ever seen them. I will have to show my girls!

Rob said...

I like the one of George Washington and Mary. Very cool. I am impressed that you have decorated your kid's rooms, the only decoration in my kid's rooms is either trophies or stuff strewn here and there on the floor. :)- Diedre

Amanda said...

So I had to give them a second look after our discussion. If I pull the pictures up you can see the incredible detail and there is a lot more light and softness to them up close- I really hadn't looked at them too closely. I do like several of them- the females are probably my favorites. I still think they are a little dark- but very interesting.