Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Picture A Day

One of my goals this year for my journal/memory-keeping is to take a picture every day. So far, so good. I will not post them all, but I am going to make a digital scrapbook of them. I think it will be a great way to document our lives. Here are some of the pictures so far.
1.11

Mike made paella for Sunday dinner with my family. It was muy delicioso.

We then played our newest oldest favorite game--Bonanza. My Grandma made this Bonanza board a long time ago. I learned to play with her, my mom and my aunts when I was a kid.

1.10
Saturday night and I cut the boys' hair--I had let it get way too long. When I got Christian onto the stool, he said, "Mom, are you going to torture me?" I don't know where he gets this stuff.

1.7
Christian and Jessi helped put together Tiger's new playhouse. Entertainment for the day consisted of watching her on her playset, bringing her stuff on her playset and placing her back on the playset if she ever got off.

1.6

We finally took down the tree. The kids are actually great helpers.

This season, we lost a dozen ornaments to Tiger's antics with the tree.

1.3

We finally gave Mike his birthday breakfast in bed. Notice Tiger looking lovingly at Mike--she wants his love and acceptance so much.


1.2

We headed out to a hill near our house. It was an incredibly beautiful day--the kids took their coats off. They would sled all day, everyday if we let them.


1.1

My Christmas gift to myself--I framed recent portraits of the rascals. They are at the top of the stairs, and I just love seeing them everytime I get to the top.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like Mike had lots of company when his breakfast was served. That's a fun tradition.
Christian and Jessica did a good job.
Love your pictures!!

CJ said...

The paella looks delicious and the game looks fun. You will have to teach us that one. I think Tiger has all of you (well with the exception of Mike) wrapped around his paws. I still remember going sledding when I was young (using the dinosaurs as obstacles) and when the kids were home. So much fun. Keep up the good work.